The Sight Seeker just got a whole lot more versatile.Designed to fit in a Wald 137 Basket AND on porteur style racks and Jack Racks, this super robust, extremely waterproof bag offers different attachment options for both short trips around town and rough bike packing alike!
- One large and two small internal, stretchy pockets
- Roll top closure with your choice of Antique Brass G-Hook or Black Side Release Buckle
- Main strap loops over the front and back rim of your basket for a secure attachment
- Two easy access back pocket sleeves with drainage holes
- Expandable side pockets that close over the rim of the basket with velcro (an easy attachment option for throwing in the basket for quick trips around town)
- 6mm water, mildew and rot resistant foam on all four sides of the bag for structure, stability and the protection of your possessions
- 12mm water, mildew and rot resistant foam cushioning on the floor of the bag
- 38mm wide, detachable shoulder strap for comfortable off-bike carrying
- Webbing matrix on the base for attaching straight onto large porteur style racks (Voile Nano Straps recommended)
- 1mm layer of Polycarbonate on the base of the bag to minimise flex when going basket-less
- 20mm wide velcro straps on the base that line up with the loops of the Jack Rack
- Daisy chain webbing on back pocket panel for handle bar attachment (in conjunction with racks, Voile Nano Straps recommended)
- Base: 31cm x 20cm,
- Height: 22cm (min) 44cm (open) approx.
- 14L capacity when closed (approx.)
- 730gms approx (not including shoulder strap)
- Australian Made, Waterproof Canvas Exterior
- Light weight, Waterproof, Nylon lining (Eucalyptus)
Item Not in Stock?
Free shipping within Australia on orders over $150
Your Cart is Empty
I agree to the terms and conditions